Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to Atlanta




Where the players play


Four years ago this weekend I moved to Atlanta. I had graduated from UT in May, and had been fortunate to have one more summer break before joining the "real world".


I moved into an apartment with my best friend Crystal and started my journey into true adulthood with a job in advertising at JWT on the Marine Corps.


I had no idea how green I was. Here I am a small town girl from West, TN living in the big city, fighting more people in traffic everyday than lived in my entire COUNTY back home.

It's interesting to look back now and see how much I have grown in the past four years. Here is a brief look of the past four years with the people that have made them amazing:


First Atlanta Weekend o'Fun w/Scott



Jodi, Misty and I at Fado



Halloween @ Stout w/ Crystal & Caryn


Team Djibouti w/Pantlik at Twisted Taco

"Re-release Party" with the girls

Sweetwater Brewery with the Cuz

This pretty much sums it up :)


Can't wait to see where this year takes me.

2 comments:

  1. And I am SO GLAD you moved to the ATL and we ended up at JWT! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeesssss! You're blogging! Love it :) Welcome, friend.

    ReplyDelete