Sunday, September 5, 2010

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense..."

"Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice


As a long time fan of Alice, (going back 22 years) I would often dream how wonderful it would be to play in her Wonderland. Interesting characters around each corner and acquaintances that spoke only in riddles. Only recently did I realize, that I'm there. I'm in my own Wonderland :) And it is marvelous. There are DEFINITELY interesting characters and new adventures at every turn. 


It's taken me a while to jump on the blog bandwagon, because it always seems so difficult when you are trying to start. I have several failed attempts under my belt, but have decided that this time, I really will post entries :) 


I hope you enjoy, the thoughts may be random, but the stories will be good. Hope you have fun in my wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment